Water Consumption

You must pay for 100% of your water consumption unless your Tenancy Agreement says otherwise. If you are a Concession Card holder you may be eligible for a Water Use Concession from your water supplier. It is your responsibility to apply for this each year. You will receive your water consumption bill from Housing Choices WA. You can pay an extra amount each fortnight to spread the cost of your water bill. Please speak with a Debt Recovery Officer for details.