Policies & resources, SA



Housing Choices Australia is committed to protecting your privacy.

We will only ever collect personal information directly related to providing you with assistance and services.

Please also be assured that personal information (including documents containing personal information) will only be provided to a third-party with either your consent, or where we are required to by law.

Read the Privacy Policy here

Policies and Resources



Housing Choices South Australia complies with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements. To help you know what these requirements are and how they shape our working practices and processes, we have provided a range of policies below for your reference. Please feel free to talk with your Housing Officer about any of the policies.

Appeals Policy
Code of Conduct 
Collection Statement 
Conflict of Interest Policy 
Feedback and Complaints Policy
Managing Unreasonable Complaints or Complainant Conduct Policy
National Housing Service Standards 
Privacy Policy 
Whistleblower Policy




Consumer and Business Services (if the neighbour causing the disturbance is renting the property from the owner)
Community Mediation Services 
Legal Services Commission 
SA Gov Au – Moving Out 
Bond Refunds 


Advocacy services


There may be occasions when you may want to seek out independent housing advice or understand what your rights are, and we encourage you to do so at any time.  Rentright is a service offering free independent advice and support to all renters, including housing choices south australia residents.

Rentright sa’s housing advice and advocacy service is a free, independent service, helping people sustain their tenancies in private rental, community housing, rooming houses or public housing. This program is supported by the government of south australia, SA housing authority. Tenancy advisors are available from 8 am – 8 pm monday to friday
Housing advice and advocacy call 1800 060 462 or rentright SA – housing advice and advocacy — SYC 

Consumer and business services provide advice and information for people renting. For information relating to other services that may assist you in your home or within the community, please contact your housing officer.