Mascot, NSW, 2020
Where is this house?
- Located in a popular location with a friendly neighbourhood.
- Only moments away from public transport, shops and parks.
About this home
- This is a 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom home.
- Features an open plan kitchen/dining area.
- Bright and spacious living room.
- Large backyard with an undercover space for lounging on warmer days.
- The SDA design category for this home is Basic.
- This home is wheelchair accessible and has accessible features.
- Doorway widths are greater than 950mm.
- Strong walls, doors, glass and soundproofing.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in wardrobes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The age of the residents range from 50s to 70s.
- There are 4 males living in the home.
- The onsite support is provided by Life Without Barriers.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Life Without Barriers. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Life Without Barriers about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Life Without Barriers.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Doorway Widths > 950mm
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible Features
- Strong walls, doors, glass and soundproofing
- Outdoor area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Medium