Caringbah, NSW, 2229
Where is this house?
- The home is located on a quiet street
- Within close proximity to beaches, parks, Sutherland Hospital, and Miranda Fair Shopping Centre
About this home
- This is a five-bedroom, two-bathroom home with 2 vacancies
- It is designed to support individuals with basic needs
- There are various lounging areas in the home and garden
- Plenty of spaces for relaxing
- The vacant rooms have recently been redecorated and are bright and airy
- The SDA design category is Basic
- The home is wheelchair accessible
- The home has other accessible features
About the vacant rooms
- Recently redecorated
- Heating and cooling
Who lives in this house?
- The onsite support is provided by Life Without Barriers
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Life Without Barriers. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Life Without Barriers about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Life Without Barriers.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible Features
- Outdoor Area
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Medium
- Fire Sprinklers