Caringbah South, NSW, 2229
Where is this house?
- This home is located within a close-knit community that is approximately 5-10 minutes from local amenities, train and bus services.
- The location allows access to numerous restaurants, parks and the Royal National Park.
- It is only a short drive to Cronulla and surrounding beaches.
About this home
- This is a 4-bedroom, 1-bathroom.
- There is an open dining/living/entertainment area for socialising and relaxing.
- The home has polished floorboards.
- Features a large backyard outdoor area with shade, a swinging chair and BBQ for lounging and entertainment.
- The SDA design category for this property is basic.
- Handrails in the hall, bathroom and toilet.
- Walk-in shower.
About the vacant room
- Located at the front of the property.
- There are built-in wardrobes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- There are 3 males living at this property who are in their 50s-60s.
- The onsite support is provided by Life Without Barriers.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Life Without Barriers. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Life Without Barriers about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Life Without Barriers.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fire Sprinklers