Designed with Dignity
Where is this home?
- The home is located in East Devonport, Tasmania
- Minutes from the bus stop
- Quick and easy route to shopping district
About this home
- This is a one-resident home
- It is designed to support individuals who benefit from a robust design
- The room is spacious, with natural light, built in robes and heating and cooling
- Private court yard
- Draw dishwasher
More about this home
- The home is located in a mixed use development, which includes, social housing and a community centre
- Entry to the home is unimpeded
- The living, dining and kitchen space is open plan design
Who lives in this home?
- You will live in the home on your own with access to onsite support.
- The onsite support provider is Possability.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to be approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
If you would like more information about the level of contribution please use the Learn More About This Property form on the top right.
- Open plan living
- Built-in wardrobes
- Private courtyard
- Intentional community design
- Onsite community centre