Kingsgrove, NSW, 2208
Where is this house?
- Located on a quiet street.
- Situated close to public transport, shops, medical facilities and community support.
About this home
- This is a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom (1 ensuite) home that features a modern open plan kitchen/dining area.
- The living area is spacious.
- There is a maintained backyard with an undercover BBQ and entertainment area that overlooks a sunny backyard with a swimming pool.
- The SDA design category for this home is Basic.
- This property offers shared independent living with 24/7 support.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room is upstairs and has its own ensuite.
- There are built-in robes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- There are 2 residents who are in their 50s.
- There is 1 female and 1 male resident.
- We are seeking an outgoing mature individual who enjoys living independently with support on hand.
- The onsite support is provided by Life Without Barriers.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Life Without Barriers. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Life Without Barriers about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Life Without Barriers.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Medium
- Fire Sprinklers