Ending your tenancy

You may find yourself in a situation where you want to end your tenancy agreement with Housing Choices South Australia.

You will need to write a letter to your Housing Officer giving at least two weeks’ notice including your new address. You should also download the Vacate Cleaning Checklist to ensure the property is left in a suitable condition.

Before you vacate your home, your Housing Officer will make an appointment to visit you and to make notes about the condition of the property. If you need to carry out any repairs, this will be fully explained to you. Phone your Housing Officer if you are not sure about the procedure or if you have any questions.