Wantirna South, 3152
Where is this house?
- The home is located 10 minutes away from Westfield Knox Shopping Centre by bus and the luxury of numerous park land options, including the Dandenong Ranges.
- The bus stop is a few minutes walking distance.
- The area is a new development within Wantirna South.
About this home
- This is a two-bedroom, two resident townhouse.
- It is designed to support individuals with who require onsite support within the home and want to share with another person.
- The home is approximately two years old with a quaint courtyard that has access to the double garage.
- The bedrooms are located on the first level and accessible by the stair case.
- It is suitable for individuals who are confident in navigating the stairs to their bedroom.
- There is a separate water closet downstairs.
About the vacant room
- Spacious with natural light.
- There are built-in robes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this home?
- You will live with one other person who you will be introduced to as part of the application process.
- The onsite provider has a separate room and bathroom on the same level.
- The onsite support provider is Annecto.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Annecto.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to be approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Annecto.
If you would like more information about the level of contribution please use the Learn More About This Property form on the top right.
- Built-in wardrobes
- Outdoor area
- Downstairs water closest
- Separate laundry facility
- View of Dandenong Ranges
- Close to bus stop