Wangaratta, VIC, 3677
Where is this house?
- The home is located within a short drive to shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Located close to a bus stop and Wangaratta Railway Station.
- Several parks and walking tracks nearby.
About this home
- This is a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home.
- It is designed to support individuals with basic needs
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
- Two large living areas allow plenty of space to relax with family and friends.
- Spacious backyard with raised garden beds and undercover outdoor seating.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) design category is basic.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in robes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- Residents are all male and aged between 35 to 60 years old.
- Residents enjoy having family and friends come to visit, but also like spending time by themselves.
- The onsite support is provided by Scope.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Scope. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Scope about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
For further information please fill out the Learn More About This Property form.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fire Sprinklers