St Albans VIC
St Albans, 3021
Where is this apartment?
- The home is located minutes from central hub in St Albans with numerous amenities including, restaurants, great coffee and delicacies to meet almost every taste.
- There are multiple public transport options with St Albans train station not far away.
About this apartment?
- This is a two-bedroom, two resident apartment.
- The SDA design category for this property is High Physical Support.
- The apartments are located in a mixed-use development which includes affordable housing.
- Entry to the apartment is fully accessible inclusive of automated entry to your apartment.
- The apartment can be modified for individuals requiring higher levels of accessibility such as the use of a hoist and other assistive technology funded through the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in robes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this home?
- You will live in the apartment with one other person and access to shared supports.
- The other apartments are SDA and affordable housing.
- The onsite support provider is Yooralla.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Yooralla.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to be approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Yooralla.
If you would like more information about the level of contribution please use the Learn More About This Property form on the top right.
- Accessible features
- Built-in wardrobes
- Energy Efficiency Rating: High
- Fire sprinklers
- Outdoor area
- Wheelchair accessible