Reservoir, VIC, 3073
Where is this house?
- Two-minute drive to Reservoir shops and amenities.
- Three-minute drive to Ruthven train station and 10 minutes to Reservoir train station.
- 7 Minute walk to TW Andrews Reserve.
- Close to a number of parklands and Darebin Creek.
About this home
- This is a 5-bedroom, 2 bathroom brick veneer home.
- There are 2 living rooms with TVs and plenty of natural light.
- Modern kitchen with accessible bench spaces and breakfast bar adjourning the kitchen and dining room.
- Large fully equipped laundry.
- Large backyard with grassed area, lush gardens, a raised veggie garden and two undercover entertaining spaces.
- Both bathrooms have ceiling hoists.
- The SDA design category for this home is Improved Livability.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- There is onsite parking available for two cars, with further on-street parking available.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in wardrobes.
- Heating and cooling.
- Lots of natural light.
- Has a TV.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are one female aged 42 years and 3 males aged 47-57 years.
- The current residents enjoy cooking, being in the garden and socialising.
- The available bedroom is suitable for females and males between the ages of 40-60 years.
- The onsite support is provided by Yooralla.
- The home is staffed with a sleepover model of support. Staff are highly experienced with high support needs. complex medical needs and have ongoing training on a regular basis.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Yooralla. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Yooralla about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Yooralla. If you would like more information about the level of contribution please use the CONTACT US form on the right.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Accessible features
- Split system air conditioning
- Large built-in wardrobes
- Accessible bathrooms with H Track ceiling hoists
- Modern and accessible bench spaces