Beverley Park, NSW, 2217
Where is this house?
- Located on a quiet street.
- This property is conveniently located within a short distance to public transport, cafes and parks.
About this home
- This is a 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home.
- Bright and spacious kitchen/living space.
- Large grassy backyard with an undercover area for lounging on warmer days.
- This home is wheelchair accessible with accessible features.
- Doorway widths are greater than 950mm.
- There are strong walls, doors, glass and soundproofing.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in robes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The age of the residents ranges from 30s to 60s.
- There are currently 2 males and 1 female living in the home.
- The onsite support is provided by Life Without Barriers.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Life Without Barriers. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Life Without Barriers about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Life Without Barriers.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Doorway Widths > 950mm
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible Features
- Strong walls, doors, glass and soundproofing
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Medium
- Fire Sprinklers