Ararat, VIC, 3377
Where is this house?
- The house is located Ararat.
- It is only 2 kilometres from the centre of town and in proximity to a shopping centre.
- The property is close to public transport links, with a bus stop located within close proximity.
About this property
- The house comprises of 5 bedrooms, 2 separate lounge areas, 1 main kitchen and a dining area.
- The bathroom has a separate bath and shower.
- The house has a large outdoor area with undercover seating and established gardens. This area is perfect for residents to entertain their guests.
- The house does not have wheelchair access and would not be suitable for individuals who require support with mobility.
- The SDA design category for this property is Basic.
- The house currently offers support 7-days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
- The current support service provider for this property is Possability.
About the vacant room
- The vacant bedroom has built-in robes and can accommodate a king size single bed.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are both male and female, aged between 50 and 60 years.
- They are very social, and enjoy going out with each other.
- The residents are encouraged to participate in the decision making in the house.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category for this house is Basic.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Pets Allowed
- Accessible Features
- Outdoor Area
- Fire Sprinklers