Connecting with Housing Choices SA and your community
- Report a Repair
- In an Emergency
- Customer Service
- About My Rent
- Advocacy Services and Resident Resources
- Being a Good Neighbour
- Common Ground (Adelaide and Port Augusta)
- Compliments, Complaints and Appeals
- Ending Your Tenancy
- Connecting with Housing Choices SA and your community
- Making Changes to Your Home
Housing Choices SA is committed to strengths-focussed and place-based community driven development to support life opportunities and resilient, inclusive neighbourhoods. We aim to provide the necessary information, skills, tools, motivation, and confidence to facilitate positive community change and celebrate a sense of place.
There are many ways you can connect with Housing Choices SA and your local community.
- Join our city Community Garden or talk to us about setting one up in your community.
- Become a member of our Resident Advisory Group and help shape Housing Choices SA.
- Participate in a broad range of sporting activities. Housing Choices SA currently coordinate swimming, yoga, lawn bowls, fishing and soccer groups.
- Come along to meet other residents and hear from our guest speakers at the Housing Choices SA monthly coffee mornings.
- Meet other like-minded people in a safe space at our LGBTQI+ coffee afternoons.
- Express yourself creatively with our Art, Poetry and Music groups.
- Come along to our regular events and participate in our training programs.
If you would like to get involved or have ideas for other community activities and programs, contact us on 1300 312 447 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: New community and neighbourhood programs are being developed for our growing portfolio. More information on these will be provided in our quarterly resident newsletters, social media, and on this website.