Wodonga, VIC, 3690
Where is this house?
- The home is located within a five-minute drive to the centre of the town, a short drive to Wodonga Hospital, shops and local restaurants.
- Several scenic parks and nature reserves nearby.
About this home
- Three self-contained units on the block, each with their own kitchen, lounge, laundry and bathroom.
- There are two bedrooms and 1 bathroom per unit.
- Vacancy in Unit 2.
- Shared undercover outdoor entertainment area for residents to relax and socialise in.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- The Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) design category is Basic.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in robes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- Unit 2: One male resident in his 60s who loves singing, Elvis Presley, painting, colouring in and being in the community.
- The residents in the other units are all male with ages ranging between 40-70 years old.
- The onsite support is provided by Scope.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Scope. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Scope about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
For further information please fill out the Learn More About This Property form.
- Pets Allowed
- Doorway Widths > 950mm
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible Features
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fire Sprinklers