Wangaratta, VIC, 3676
Where is this house?
- This spacious home is located in the regional town of Wangaratta.
- Situated in the quiet west end community, the house is near a sports oval and within walking distance to small set of community-based shops including hair dressers, a butchery, a bakery, and a milk bar.
About this property
- The house consists of four bedrooms, two bathrooms, one separate toilet, two separate living areas and a dining area.
- Located on a large residential block, this property also includes an attractive covered alfresco area, a garden shed and extensive landscaping and footpaths.
- All entries and doorways to the house are wheelchair accessible.
- One of the bathrooms has an accessible shower.
- The SDA design category for this property is Basic.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
- The current support service provider for this house is Home@Scope.
About the vacant room
- The room is carpeted and has built-in robes, air conditioning and heating for year round comfort.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents enjoy spending time with their families, listening to music, getting about in the outdoors and engaging in sensory activities. Each person contributes to the running of their home.
- The residents are between between 47 and 54 years.
- There are both male and females residents living in the house.
Things the applicant needs to consider
- The applicant must be 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category for this house is Basic.
For further information please fill out the Learn More About This Property form.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fire Sprinklers