Queen Victoria Market
Melbourne, VIC, 3000
Where is this apartment?
- The home is located next to Queen Victoria Market with numerous amenities including, fresh food market, restaurants, great coffee and delicacies to meet almost every taste.
- There are multiple public transport options and a public car park available next door for a fee.
About this apartment
- This is a one-bedroom, one resident apartment.
- It is designed to support individuals with varying support needs, including high physical supports.
- The apartment is located in a mixed-use development which includes boutique shops, a library coming soon, community spaces and 50 affordable residences.
- Entry to the apartment is fully accessible inclusive of automated entry to your apartment.
- The apartment can be modified for individuals requiring higher levels of accessibility such as the use of a hoist and other assistive technology funded through the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in robes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this building?
- You will live in the apartment on your own with access to shared supports.
- The are 6 Specialist Disability Accommodation apartments plus onsite support and affordable housing.
- The onsite support provider is Yooralla
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Yooralla
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to be approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Yooralla.
If you would like more information about the level of contribution please use the Learn More About This Property form on the top right.
Queen Street, Melbourne
- Platinum SDA rated with high physical support capability
- Built-in wardrobes
- Energy Efficiency Rating: High
- Fire sprinklers
- Outdoor area
- Community Terrace
- Wheelchair accessible
- Triple glazed windows
- Electric oven and induction cooktop
- Onsite overnight assistance