Hemmings Street, Dandenong
Dandenong, VIC, 3175
Where is this apartment?
- The home is located minutes from the hub of Dandenong with numerous amenities including, restaurants, great coffee and delicacies to meet almost every taste.
- There are multiple public transport options inclusive of the bus stop close by.
About this apartment?
- This is a two-bedroom, one resident apartment.
- It is designed to support individuals with varying support needs, including high physical supports.
- The apartments are located in a mixed-use development with individuals accessing affordable housing.
- Entry to the apartment is fully accessible inclusive of automated entry to your apartment.
- The apartment can be modified for individuals requiring higher levels of accessibility such as the use of a hoist and other assistive technology funded through the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in robes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this home?
- You will live in the apartment on your own with access to shared supports.
- The other apartments are SDA and affordable housing.
- The onsite support provider is Yooralla.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Yooralla.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to be approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Yooralla.
If you would like more information about the level of contribution please use the Learn More About This Property form on the top right.
- Platinum SDA rated with high physical support capability
- Built-in wardrobes
- Energy Efficiency Rating: High
- Fire sprinklers
- Outdoor area
- Solar panels
- Wheelchair accessible
- Double glazed windows
- One efficient hydronic heating wall panel
- Onsite overnight assistance
- Recycled timber floorboards
- Non-smoking buildings