Portland, VIC, 3305
Where is this house?
- The house is located in the coastal regional town of Portland.
- The house is in close proximity to waterfront restaurants and cafes.
About this property
- The house comprises of five bedrooms. It also has a big open living area; kitchen and lounge.
- Activity/rumpus room at the rear of the property (separate from main house).
- Spacious front yard.
- There is Broadband Wi-Fi paid for by residents.
- No pets allowed.
- There is a bus stop within 250-metres of the house.
- The house is 3-kilometres from the main shopping precinct of Portland.
- The SDA design category of the property is Basic.
- The home has an accessible bathroom and open spacious living areas.
About the vacant room
- The room is located at the front of the house, adjacent to the main living area and staff sleep over room.
- There is heating and cooling systems throughout the house
Who lives in this house?
- The gender of the current residents in the home are 3 males and 1 female.
- The residents range in age from 38 to 52 years.
- 3 residents attend day program Monday to Friday from 9:00am – 3:00pm.
- The house offers onsite support 7-days a week with a sleep over model of support overnight.
- The current support provider in the house is Home@Scope.
Things you need to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category is Basic.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Accessible Features
- Rumpus Room
- Fire Sprinklers