Where is this apartment?
- The apartment is located in Bowden, Adelaide.
- Minutes from the train station.
- Quick and easy route to The Loose Caboose for breakfast or Governor Hindmarsh (The Gov) for live music.
- This area is developing quickly, producing a great community.
About this apartment
- This is a one-bedroom apartment.
- It is designed to support individuals with varying support needs; the SDA design category for these apartments include, Improved Liveability, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support.
- The room is spacious, with natural light, built in robes and heating and cooling.
- Private balcony.
- Adjustable kitchen bench.
- Drawer dishwasher.
About this property
- The apartments are located in a mixed-use development, which includes owner occupiers, social housing and commercial space.
- There is a communal roof top with BBQ, seating and veggie patches.
- Minimum 7.5 NatHERS rating, which means lower energy bills.
- Entry to the apartment is fully accessible, inclusive of automated access to your apartment.
- The apartment can be modified for individuals requiring higher levels of accessibility and other assistive technology funded through the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Who lives in this home?
- You will live in the apartment on your own with access to supports.
- You are welcome to bring your own Support Provider for whatever level of support you require, in line with your NDIS funding.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to be approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
If you would like more information about the level of contribution please use the Learn More About This Property form on the top right.
- Accessible features
- Door automation
- Built-in wardrobes
- Fire sprinklers
- Outdoor area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Roof top garden
- Communal BBQ