Miranda, NSW, 2228
Where is this house?
- The home is located on a quiet street.
- There are multiple public transport options available nearby.
- Situated close to shops, medical facilities and community support.
About this home
- This is a spacious 5-bedroom, 3-bathroom (1 ensuite) home.
- Features a modern kitchen and dining area.
- There are 2 living rooms as well as a maintained backyard with an undercover entertainment area.
- This property offers shared independent living with 24/7 support.
- The home is wheelchair accessible and has accessible features.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in robes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The age of the current residents range from 22 to 43.
- There are 3 males living at the residence.
- We are seeking an outgoing mature male who enjoys company with support on hand.
- The onsite support is provided by Life Without Barriers.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Life Without Barriers. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Life Without Barriers about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Life Without Barriers.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible Features
- Strong walls, doors, glass and soundproofing
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Medium
- Fire Sprinklers
- Water Tank