Where is this apartment?
- The apartment is located directly opposite Light Square with easy access to a number of activities within the CBD.
- Housing Choices South Australia’s Office is conveniently located metres away.
About this apartment
- This is a one-bedroom apartment.
- It is designed to support individuals with varying support needs; the SDA design category for these apartments include Improved Livability, Fully Accessible and High Physical Support.
- The apartments are located in a mixed use development, which includes older residents and Mission Cafe located downstairs.
- The room is spacious, with natural light, built in robes and heating and cooling.
- Entry to the apartment is fully accessible, inclusive of automated access to your apartment.
- The apartment can be modified for individuals requiring higher levels of accessibility and other assistive technology funded through the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Who lives in this home?
- You will live in the apartment on your own with access to supports.
- The onsite support provider is Nextt.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Nextt.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to be approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Nextt
If you would like more information about the level of contribution please use the Learn More About This Property form on the top right.
View on map/Neighborhood
- Accessible features
- Built-in wardrobes
- Fire sprinklers
- Outdoor area
- Wheelchair accessible