Kogarah Bay, NSW, 2217
Where is this house?
- This home is ideally located close to public transport and a short distance from the Bay.
- There are a number of parks, cafes and shopping centres located close by.
About this home
- This home and onsite granny flat has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- The backyard provides opportunity for a swim in the pool and a shaded area to relax on warmer days.
- The SDA design category for this home is Basic.
- This home is wheelchair and has accessible features.
About the vacant room
- Two spaces are available: 1 internal room and 1 adjoined flat with its own ensuite and living area.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents are in their 50s-70s.
- There are two male residents.
- The onsite support is provided by Life Without Barriers.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Life Without Barriers. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Life Without Barriers about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Life Without Barriers.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible Features
- Fire Sprinklers