Chifley, NSW, 2036
Where is this house?
- The home is located in a peaceful and secure location.
- Close to beaches, transport and shops.
About this home
- This is a 6-bedroom, 2-bathroom home.
- Features an open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
- Large outdoor area.
- The SDA design category for this home is Basic.
- This home is wheelchair accessible with accessible features.
- Strong walls, doors, glass and soundproofing.
- Doorway widths are greater than 950mm.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in wardrobes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The age of the current residents range from 50s to 60s.
- There is a mix of 5 female and male residents.
- The onsite support is provided by Life Without Barriers.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Life Without Barriers. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Life Without Barriers about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Life Without Barriers.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Doorway Widths > 950mm
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible Features
- Strong walls, doors, glass and soundproofing
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Medium
- Fire Sprinklers