Chelsea, VIC, 3196
Where is this house?
- This spacious home is located 1.5kms away from the beach.
- Situated close to a number of general stores, a number of large parklands and accessible to the freeway.
About this property
- The house consists of five bedrooms, two bathrooms, two spacious living rooms.
- Located on a large residential block, this property also includes an attractive covered alfresco area with garden.
- View a Virtual Tour here: https://virtualtours.itourfusion.com/128472
- All entries and doorways to the house are wheelchair accessible.
- One of the bathrooms has an accessible shower.
- The SDA design category for this property is Basic.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleepover support model at night.
- The current support service provider for this house is Home@Scope.
About the vacant room
- The room features built-in robes, heating and cooling and a ceiling hoist.
Who lives in this house?
- The residents are between between 40 and 55 years.
- There is a mix of male and female residents.
Things the applicant needs to consider
- The applicant must be 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category for this house is Improved Livability
For further information please fill out the Learn More About This Property form.
- Accessible Features
- Ceiling Hoist
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fire Sprinklers