Chadstone, VIC, 3148
Where is this house?
- This vacancy is located close to public transport, Chadstone Shopping Centre and the Monash freeway.
- Within walking distance is Jordan Reserve, a lovely park featuring a playground and sporting oval.
About this home
- This is a 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with 1 vacancy.
- It is designed to support individuals with basic needs.
- 2 cosy living areas.
- Heating and cooling throughout.
- Spacious kitchen that overlooks the dining and main living room.
- Shared bathroom with handrails, a bath and stepless shower.
- Laundry with washer, dryer and ample storage.
- Outdoor, undercover alfresco dining area, overlooking an established, lush garden.
- This is a fully wheelchair accessible home.
- Single level with wide doorways and large open plan spaces.
- There are no ceiling hoists in this home.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in robes.
- Window looking out over garden.
Who lives in this house?
- 4 long-term male housemates, ages ranging from 26-58.
- Current residents enjoy an active and independent lifestyle, including dining out, sports and music.
- Rostered 24/7 care.
- All staff have current First Aid and medication training.
- The onsite support is provided by Life Without Barriers
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Life Without Barriers. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Life Without Barriers about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The Specialist Disability Accommodation design category is Basic.
For further information please fill out the Learn More About This Property form.
- Doorway Widths > 950mm
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible Features
- Strong walls, doors, glass and soundproofing
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fire Sprinklers