Burwood East, VIC, 3151
Where is this house
- The home is ideally located close to major roads however back far enough to enjoy tranquility. A short walk away is the Ballyshannasy Park and a number of restaurant options.
About this property
- This house has an open plan kitchen, dining area, 2 living areas, bathroom and laundry.
- The house has no steps and is wheelchair accessible.
- The SDA design category for this house is Improved Liveability.
About the vacant room
- The vacant room features built-in robes and large window.
- The vacant room is carpeted.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents enjoy maintaining close contact with their families. They love listening to a range of music, the outdoors, going for walks and the football.
- The residents also participate in outdoor recreational and leisure activities that is in proximity to the house.
- The all-female resident group range in age from their 40s to 60s.
- The house offers support 7-days a week with an active night model of overnight support.
- The current support service provider for this property is Life Without Barriers.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to have NDIA approved SDA eligibility and the the appropriated level of SDA funding available.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their representative will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category is Improved Liveability.
For further information please fill out the Learn More About This Property form.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible Features
- Ceiling Hoist
- Strong walls, doors, glass and soundproofing
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes