Box Hill, VIC, 3129
Where is this house?
- This house is located in Box Hill North.
- This home is in very close proximity to a wide-selection of amenities in the town centre, including Box Hill Central Shopping Centre.
- The Box Hill Train Station is a short 15-minute walk. Both the trams and local bus service are within close proximity.
- There are a variety of local parks, gardens and reserves nearby.
- The home is accessible to the Eastern Freeway.
About this property
- This home features an open plan living area.
- There is a spacious kitchen with modern appliances, a large dining area, 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms and a laundry.
- There is ducted heating and air conditioning for cooling, offering residents comfort throughout the year.
- There is a large undercover area at the back of the house to enjoy outdoor gatherings.
- This property is owned by Housing Choices Australia.
- The SDA design category for this property is Basic.
About the vacant room
- The vacant bedroom has built-in robes and is fitted with an external blind.
- There is heating and air conditioning in the bedroom.
- The vacant bedroom is located at the front of the house.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents all enjoy their own daily activities and social activities within their local community and a settled environment at home.
- The residents are aged between 45 and 57 years and are all female.
- The house offers support 7-days a week with a sleep over model of support overnight.
- The current support service provider for this property is Life Without Barriers.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a Residential Agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category is Basic.
- The night time support is “Sleepover Model”.
For further information please fill out the Learn More About This Property form.
- Accessible Features
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fire Sprinklers