Benalla, VIC, 3672
Where is this house?
- The home is located close to Bridge Street E with plenty of restaurants, grocery stores and shops nearby.
About this home
- Three self-contained units with a shared undercover courtyard area for residents to enjoy.It is designed to support individuals with basic needs.
- The units are a short drive away from the Benalla Botanical Gardens, rose gardens and art gallery. It is conveniently closeby Benalla Health Hospital, cafes, supermarkets and a gas station.
About the vacant rooms
- There are built-in robes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- Unit 1: One male and one female resident between the ages of 50-80. They enjoy going to the movies, bowling, theatre and footy.
- Unit 2: One female resident in her 60s who enjoys craft, coffee and being in the community.
- Unit 3: One independent female resident in her 20s who enjoys shopping, music, puzzles, cooking and eating out.
- The onsite support is provided by insert Scope.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Scope. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Scope about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The SDA design category is Basic.
For further information please fill out the Learn More About This Property form.
- Strong walls, doors, glass and soundproofing
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fire Sprinklers