Beaconsfield, VIC 3807
Where is this house?
- This house is in Beaconsfield, in Melbourne’s south east.
- The property is a short distance to the local shops, a train station, bus stops, parks and gardens.
About this property
- This property has 5 resident bedrooms and a separate unit in the backyard.
- The vacancy is in the main house and features 2 living areas, a kitchen, a dining room, a bathroom and a laundry.
- This house also offers an outdoor entertainment area.
- View a Virtual Tour here: https://virtualtours.itourfusion.com/128477
- The house is purpose built and is on flat ground with no steps.
- The SDA design category for this property is Improved Liveability.
About the room
- The vacant room features built in robes.
Who lives in this house?
- The current residents enjoy listening to music, watching television and accessing the community as a group, or individually.
- The current residents of this property are all male, aged between 36 to 66 years.
- The house currently offers support seven days a week with a sleep over support model at night.
- The current support service provider for this property is Home@Scope.
Things the applicant needs to know
- The applicant must be 18 years old or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property. Therefore, the applicant would need to be eligible for the appropriate SDA level of funding in the applicant’s NDIS plan.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
- The SDA design category is Improved Liveability.
For further information please fill out the Learn More About This Property form.
- Accessible Features
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes