Balwyn North, VIC, 3104
Where is this house?
- The house is located in the leafy suburb of Balwyn North
- Public transport of bus and train services are in close proximity.
- It is a stone throw from a beautiful park with wonderful walking tracks.
About this property
- The house comprises of five bedrooms.
- This house is suitable for individuals who are seeking onsite supports.
- The alfresco area is ideal for entertaining and overlooks the backyard garden.
- The SDA design category of the property is Basic design
- The backyard features space to break away and experience the positivity of nature.
About the vacant room
- The bedroom has a built in wardrobe.
Who lives in this house?
- There are currently females residing in the home who football, music and outdoor activities.
- The house is staffed seven days a week with an Active Night model of care.
- The current support provider in the house is Life Without Barriers.
Things you need to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to have NDIA approved eligibility and the appropriate level of SDA funding available.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their important person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The SDA building type for this house is Group Home.
For further information please fill out the Learn More About This Property form.
- Outdoor Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fire Sprinklers
- Water Tank