Gymea, NSW, 2227
Where is this house?
- This home has an ideal location that is close to public transport and a short distance from the Georges River.
- Cronulla Beach is just a short drive away.
- There are a number of parks, cafes and shopping centres including Westfield Miranda, located close by.
About this home
- This is a 5-bedroom, 2-bathroom house.
- Features an open kitchen, dining, living area.
- There is an undercover outdoor area in the backyard for entertainment and BBQ.
- The SDA design category is Basic.
- This home is wheelchair accessible and has accessible features.
About the vacant room
- There are built-in wardrobes.
- Heating and cooling.
Who lives in this house?
- The age of the residents ranges from 50s to 60s.
- There are 2 females and 2 males living in the home.
- The onsite support is provided by Life Without Barriers.
- This model includes a shared contribution which provides for onsite support from Life Without Barriers. If you require additional support you are welcome to bring your own or speak with Life Without Barriers about how they can best meet your needs.
Things to know
- The applicant must be aged 18 years or over.
- This is an enrolled Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) property therefore the applicant will need to approved by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) for this type of support.
- The applicant will need to be able to pay rent and utilities.
- The applicant or their support person will need to establish a residential agreement.
- The applicant will need to contribute to the onsite support model with Life Without Barriers.
For further information please fill out the Learn more About This Property form.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible Features
- Outdoor Area
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Medium
- Fire Sprinklers