Commercial Analyst (6-12 month opportunity)
- Full time contract role and Competitive remuneration with Salary Packaging Options
- Analytical and commercially focused role
- Flexible working arrangements considered
Join us and share our Vision:
‘All people affordably housed in neighborhoods that support life opportunities’
Housing Choices Australia (Housing Choices) is a leading and rapidly growing national not-for-profit housing provider. Our goal is to ensure that people are housed in inclusive communities and to create homes that encourage a sense of belonging. We own or manage more than 5,050 homes across Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia and NSW, and will shortly establish a presence in WA.
We provide a culture that supports individuals to be their best with opportunities for personal and career development. We are committed to cultivating an equal, diverse and inclusive environment for all our staff, residents and stakeholders.
The Commercial Analyst assists in the effective completion of various analytical, reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the role is responsible for creating project metrics and working closely with the Finance Team to ensure cohesive alignment across the organisation.
This is an exciting full-time, 6-12 month contract opportunity currently based in Melbourne’s CBD (although with potential for location in our other State offices).
- Sound and proven experience analysing financial data and extracting information to compile management reports
- Solid track record in the accounting / financial management field incorporating both commercial and not for profit sector experience, ideally with a property background
- Well-developed organisational skills with a flexible and adaptable approach
- Business degree in Accounting (or equivalent) is required, with CPA or CA qualification highly desirable
What we offer in return
- Income protection
- 14 weeks paid parental leave
- A day off on your birthday
- Flexible working arrangements
- Salary Packaging for living expenses, meal and entertainment expenses
- Excellent career development opportunities
To find out more about us, the role and the excellent benefits and conditions we offer, please visit our website. Applicants should include a covering letter outlining your suitability for the position as outlined in the position description. To obtain a copy of the position description please click here. For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Marguerite Cokalis, HR Advisor 03 8636 9433
Please note that it is a requirement of this position that all appointments are made subject to a satisfactory National Police Check conducted by Housing Choices Australia and the successful post holder to provide a valid employee Working with Children Check.
Job Closes: 9am Thursday 12 March 2020